CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 16, 2012

Oh Mandy,

So recently, certain young men... who shall remain nameless:)  have been pretty adamant that as Mandy is mentioned in fewer posts than Kaylie, on my lovely little blog, my love for my two dearest friends must be unequally weighted...to this I reply....PSH!!! Come on folks do you not KNOW Amanda Christine Estes? Obviously, my life would have little purpose with out her!.... Mandy my love, if you should  happen to see this just know that I love you! I love it when you leave a party at 6:00 to go home and make an apron! I love that your little brother is chair of the FSA, I love the time spent on your trampoline and the children we encounter there, I love the memories we made at EFY and the fact that we got so little sleep because of them. I even love when we watch period films for hours at a time! Kay and I don't do it because we like them....we do it because we like YOU!...like alot! So just remember that you are indeed loved! By me, and just about everyone else!:) see ya starshine:)
....you are larger than life indeed:)

1 comment:

  1. Wow. That really just made my whole life. Really I think that's the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me:) You're the best Ky I love you so so so so so so so so so much!!!!! Love Amanda Christine ;) P.S. you have the cutest blog ever!!! You may need to give me lessons:)

    ReplyDelete