CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Hope you know, we had a hard time...

So sometimes...I'm extremely controlling. I like to do things MY way, on MY terms in MY right time. Im kind of a diva that way:)..But you see, there's someone who's way is always better than mine, someone who knows the pain I feel, and the fear in my heart better than I ever will. His name, is Jesus Christ. And there isn't a doubt in my mind that he DOES know I'm having a hard time..and his plans for getting me through it, are much better than mine could ever be. So for now, all I can do, is turn over the control to him, all the while, remembering to thank him for all that he has given me and even, for these hard times, after all, they force me to seek his comfort, and then, this awesome little thing happens where his love encircles me and i can't imagine anything sweeter than feeling love from the very man who proved that love is real:)


"be still my soul, when years and trials are past, all blessed there in we shall meet at last:)"



1 comment:

  1. I was thinking about you today...whatever it is... You can do it. You ate someone who knows what it means to have faith, and don't worry, tears and trials WILL pass! Until the do, I'm right here and so are a million other people who love you.
    - Justin:)

    ReplyDelete