CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A State of optimism







         It's a constant battle in my life. And honestly, I think it's a constant battle for all of us. At every point in time.  there is Something that's not going quite right. Hence, every day we are making a choice. A choice to find the sweet silver lining, or to let the darkness in our lives be more important than the light, personally, I think the first is the best option.
        If you want to be happy, you will be. And that happy will shine through you, to the point that those around you, have no choice but to be happy too! So love yourself, love those you are around! Love the good in your life, and even, love the bad. After all, all of it, is what makes you, "you" and all of you are amazing! 

     Be happy now, because happy is a choice, not a destination:)




3 comments:

  1. I sure love you! Thanks for always being in that "state of optimism" and for your constant positivity! I can't even imagine what I'd do if I hadn't met you this summer! You are an angel:) come see me soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kylie, I haven't checked your blog in forever and I hope you don't think that this is random or weird but I just want you to know that I loved this post so much!! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abby skousen:) that just made my whole day!:) I'm glad you liked it you super adorable girl:)

      Delete