CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Sunshine and 70's Music.

This blog is named after my childhood nickname, smiley, But lately, I have not lived up to that title at all! I've been ornery, pessimistic, angry, hurt and everything in between! Yes! grumpy teachers, family drama, and silly high school clicks have caused me to be everything except smiley!

Luckily for me, my best friends and sweet family make it impossible for that beastliness to last very long:) and if a visit to the temple and an attempted date with a fantastic young man wasn't enough to lift my spirits, there was also that lehi game turned wingers trip and that insane vintage dance party that followed! Not too mention the text from miss Kimmee wade, that kept me screaming for minutes on end:)

Always remember to look up, to count your blessings, and to never take anything for granted! because no matter how tough it gets, everything will be happy in the end, and if it's not happy, than it's not the end!:)

2 comments:

  1. You claim you haven't been smiley...but I have not seen that! You've done so much to help me through my mini gethsemenes even Though I know you're experiencing many of your own! I'll always be grateful that I met you this summer and that I get to be best friends with the kindest, most beautiful happy girl i know! Love you mucho!
    - care bear;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you care! Ps: I like that your blog is called angel...it's quite fitting:)

    ReplyDelete