CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

He's grown a foot or two.

Just laying here on this cozy little couch in this tiny little secret room, Doing my best not to get hung up on all the amazing memories, that this one piece of furniture possesses. After all, this is the exact spot where Kaden taught me how to do a pushup, where we tried to hide three free puppies from our parents, where we stayed up all night laughing, and crying, and where we went from just being brother and sister to being friends for real. Sometimes when I sit here alone, it hits me, and it feels like 2 years and eternity are the exact same thing.. And I cry....and cry. But luckily, the stunning picture of the temple staring back at me, serves to remind me that there's probably another little sister somewhere in El Salvador. A little sister, who doesn't know that she can be with her big brother forever. There's also lots of families who don't know Christ at all, and so many lost people, searching for the truth. There is work to be done, and souls to be saved and a work that needs to come forward! The Lord sent Kaden, because he knows how strong that kid is, and he trusts him to take part in bringing back some of his most beloved souls:) the Lord knows me too, and he knows that I can handle two Kaden-less years, even when it's hard.

I love you Elder Smith. I know for a fact that I wouldn't be half of who I am if I didn't have your love, guidance, and friendship in my life. I can't wait to see all of the amazing things you'll do out there! We'll see ya in two!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment