CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 9, 2013

Team no sleep

Hello, my name is procrastinator. Usually, I go by Kylie, except for when it's 11:45 at night and I'm studying for a major test. Medical Anatomy and physiology  is the name of the game, and right now, it's got my wernike's on overload processing things like the midsagital plane, and the cranial cavity. AKA, my brain is buzzy and it refuses to focus. I know I'll pay for my procrastination tomorrow when I have to spend my lunch time in the library with the awkward man librarian. And when I feel sleepy and my mood is somewhere in between Cruella Dev'il and Tom Riddle. Even knowing that though, doesn't change the fact that I'm blogging and insta stalking instead of butrrying my head In page sixteen of Gerard Tutora's textbook. Whoops.

No comments:

Post a Comment