CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010!!!!

Oh my gosh I woke up this morning and reallized that this amazing year is ending! Its been fantastic!! Like one of the best years ever! Here are some of the highlights in order:
1: New years day! haha " There's a hobo in your window!":)
2. New begiginings with the original ward! I hate events that ruin my make up!
3. Joseph and The amazing Technicolar Dreamcoat!- I met sooooo many amazing people lots of which are still some of my dearest friends:)
4. WHEATIES- yes wheaties, cookies and cubed fruit!, but you dont understand this unless your name is Timothy Lewis Rollins or Audrey Marie Barron:)
5. Last week Of School!- The beggining of something truly beautiful and demented involving secret oaths, ants in dip and ofcourse..peach-o's!:)
6. EFY- what can I even say? It was amazing!:)
7.Trek- One of the most miserable, tortorus, awesome expiriences ever!
8. Extreme Make Over- Spiritual addition ofcourse! haha click, click slide, Telephone, Hoolio, umm I have leporsy so I get to wear really cool gloves!.Ill stop...this could go on for HOURS:)
9-THE LION KING- aaaah thanks for that one Wend:)
10- Becoming a ninth grader!- Do you have any idea how freaking amazing ninth grade is! I love it!
11- Party group- So being the biggest dorks in the ninth grade, we established a group of about a million people who party basically everyday!:)
12- New Family!- So even tho I didnt actually get to go to the wedding seeing as it was in a helocopter...:) I am glad for Jake, Kayla, Brinny and all the rest of my new family! Love you guys!:)

13- Christmas- Its always the best!

This isnt even like half of them, its just what I could pull out of my memory! Thanks everyone who contributed to this amazing year! It will be an even better 2011!

1 comment:

  1. Wheaties!!!!!!! YYYYEEESSSSS!!!!! One of the best days of my life:)

    ReplyDelete