CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

WE ARE WHO WE ARE!

So if you've ever seen the sisterhood of the traveling pants, then you have basically done the equivelent of watching  me, Maddie, Allie, Alesha, Mandy and Kaylie for two hours strait, in fact dont even rent the movie, just come to one of our parties and watch!:). I'm not exaggerating guys! We really are that ridiculous in every little detail of our oh so cheezy fourteen year old lives!:)
  Walt Disney is basically our idol----actually he is our complete and total idol We worship him so intensly that we are about three movie nights away from needing to talk to our bishops!:) Some people say that we are young for our age..thats probably because we act like we're five! Oh btw aside from disney our little play dates consist of stalking boys, going to the park and wrighting songs! We are strange kids....actually we're complete dorks! But we are who we are we have each other and we all know that the second we need anything there is always a listening ear no matter what the seriousness of the issue is!
  What I love most about these girls is how much they support me in the gospel, I mean really! We seem to get into spiritual discussions where ever we go and whatever were doing! Often times every day conversations turn into deep testimony meetings/devotionals....its so amazing! Im so glad for that support.
Besides that they are ALWAYS there for me, I can and do go to them with everything! They have become like my therapists! But laughing over stretchy pants, yellow, and other stupid stuff is the kind of therapy money CAN NOT buy! I love you guys! YOU ARE the best, best friends in the whole wide world

2 comments:

  1. It is so, so true. Every stinkin word. But actually, I think we are more entertaining than the movie. Haha. I love you guys all so very, very much. I am thankful for you guys beyond comprehension! I do not know what I would do without you! My life would definitely NOT be the same at all! Love you all to the moon and back thousands of times!
    -Alesha.
    P.S. I am 15...so I guess that makes me even more immature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. UM I love this post! literally I might print it our and stick it in my journal because you described us so incredibly perfect! I love Y'all. (Uh huh. I used y'all.) LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete