CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

It's only life.....

So here's the deal: I'm in high school. That means that my life is super carefree and fun and happy most of the time! But it also means that my little mind magnifies anything and everything and little things, become big things to me. And occasionally that's a problem. Sometimes, people change. Sometimes they grow apart, and sometimes it's enough to break your heart (yes that definatly did rhyme:) but in all honesty, this is just high school...most of these friendships are temporary...and maybe that's ok! Some friends are in your life for a reason, but alot of them are Only in it for a season, you cant force old friendships to come back, and you can't expect people to Change. It doesn't mean that the people I once called my best friends aren't still amazing, or that I still wouldn't do anything for any of them...it just means it's time for me to really let go and to take steps forward. The past is behind me, so I'll learn from it, the future is ahead Of me, so I'll prepare for it, but my life is now.... So I'll live it! I'll live it completly and to the fullest and with no regrets and even in my saddest moments I'll try to remember that it's only life... And even more than that; it's only high school!

No comments:

Post a Comment