CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sometimes.....

Sometimes, it's 11 and I can't sleep, and all I want to do is text Noah, but I know that if I do, we will end up in some ridiculously long hilarious conversation that neither of us will want to end, and we will be up until 3 a.m talking about pick up lines and bromances. And I will think it's wonderful, until 6:00 when I'm forced to wake up and drag myself to shool on less than three hours of sleep... This must be what it's like to work in a bubble wrap factory! " must not pop the bubbles, must not pop the bubbles" except for me, it's " must not text Noah... Must not text Noah!" :).... But if he were to text me first, that would be fine! That
would be fine indeed:)

2 comments:

  1. Are you missing a followers button, or am i just stupid like that?

    oakley Seal :P
    brilliantbblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete