CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 20, 2012

sixteen candles:)

Yesterday, one of the darling little beehives in my ward said to me, " I'm so jealous of you! You get to go on dates, drive a car...go shopping, and you have a LOCKER!!!!...I can't wait to be sixteen!"
      well, I couldn't help but smile at this lovely sentiment because I totes remember being that little beehive, envying Angel and Noel every day of my life, because they went to this glamourous place called Lehi High School...and shopped for prom dresses and had cars! ...Now here I am, in those same shoes, and Miss Kyara, just btw, it happens a lot faster than you think! Rite now, on my last eve of my fifteenth year, all I can think of is how many amazing things will lie in store for me!:) here are sixteen things I hope to do in my sixteenth year!:

  1. go on another date.
  2. get my license
  3. get a job
  4. donate blood. 
  5. join the big brothers, big sisters organization
  6. learn to sew
  7. get a car of sorts
  8. Go to EFY
  9. Be A YCL at girly camp
  10. Finish the book of mormon...and beat the young men while Im at it:)
  11. Hang out with Noah and Bryce as much as possible!
  12. Make a snow man with Kay!
  13. Do something wonderful for all of my friends' sweet sixteens
  14. Visit Ceri Curtis!
  15. Watch Kaden graduate high school and attempt to not bawl like a baby!
  16. Actually do something for my seventeenth birthday!:)
Its going to be a crazy--amazing year! Im so excited for it!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment