CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Another molly post!

In the story of Gethsemene in the bible it says, " And their appearend an angel unto him from heaven strengthening him" ( Luke 22:43) and so you see even jesus needed angels to help him out, no earthly expirience can even kind of compare to his suffering in that garden, but for all of my little minni Gethsemenes I am so gratful that I to have" angels from heaven strengthening me" only I dont call them angels, I call them friends and family.
  to young womens leaders, past and current- thank you for always being there for me and for taking time out of your busy lives to  listen to me, for your oh so great council and beautiful example!
to two former teachers who saw things in me that I didnt even see in myself- thank you, thank you,thank you for  showing me all that I could be and helping me open my heart! You guys are amazing!
To my beautiful second cousin/sister Mckell- I love you! Im so glad that weve had each other through everything! You are a beautiful example to me! Thank you for showing me that you can always find happyness and for all of the wonderful fake shopping!:)
To my efy family- thank you for the expiriences I will never forget and the friendships that made me want to be better!
to my original Br1 ward girls-  Thank you for the unconditional friendship and all of the expiriences that have  truly shaped who I am!
To my ' sisters', mads, als, kay, mandy, and lesha-  Thank you for singing hymns at parties, for pulling our your scrptures during luch and for never being afraid to stand up fpr whats right, and for looking at me like Im an idiot when I question the power of prayer, your amazing examples! love ya!
To my actual   family- thank you for all of your love and all of the laughs, I am truly blessed to have so many amazing cousins, siblings, granparents and aunts and uncles who have always been here for me, I love you all!
 This doesn't even begin to cover how much I love you all and how much you have all really and truly made a difference in who I am! I only hope that I can be half as good to you guys as youve all been to me, I am SOOOO blessed. I hope you guys never question that your amazing, because you are, never question if you can make a difference because you can, and never question that you are angels in every sense of the word! Thank you for helping me through all of my trials and showing me how I should be! I love you, I love you, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment