CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Dear Kylie...

This is not who you think it is, in fact, this is not Kylie Smith at all! This is Allie Shumway, her third best friend in the whole wide world! I just thought everyone should know how great she is, so I hacked her blog! Anyways, if you don't know how wonderful and great Kylie is, then you should, I mean, its obvious! Here are some of my favorite things about her!
1. Kylie is a beautiful daughter of God who many people look up to, including me.
2. She is one of the very few people cool enough to make up little fantasy worlds with me, like putting our life into Beauty and the Beast!
3. She is beautiful, on the inside and out.
4. She makes everyone feel good about themselves.
5. She finds the good in people, and can never see the faults.
6. Kylie just loves people. Anyone. I mean, she can go outside, find a kid sitting in a tree, and be his friend. (Yep, that happened.)
7. She has great shoes. I love them. Too bad we don't wear the same shoe size.
8. Kylie has opinions that she isn't afraid to share.
9. Kylie is super funny! I can randomly remember things she does days later, and start laughing uncontrollably.
10. She is my sister. Ok, not really, but we like to pretend.
This list is getting really long, and it could go forever, so I should probably just stop at 10. Anyways, I pretty much love her to death! She is amazing! I love your guts deary, and don't ever forget it!

2 comments:

  1. Diddo to all ten of those cutie! I absolutely LOVE how we as "sisters" know each others passwords, and can hack each others blogs (and pretty much everything else) and leave compliments for that person! I love ya Kylie Pat Smith!
    p.s. I just remembered how you were like "woah. look at that headstone, it is cool" :) and it totally made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahaha! Allison Elizabeth, thank you! I wish I knew your blog password so that I could make a list about you!... except for the fact that it would be VERRY VERY long! Your basically THE greatest! And I absolutly love Alesha Marie Hatch! And lesh, the headstone WAS cool and you know it!!!

    ReplyDelete