CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 21, 2010

I call her Giselle:)

So there is this beautiful, amazing Gorgous girl named maddie! Some people call her sue, some people call her Madeline and some people call her Madison Ameila, but I call her Giselle. I decided that everyone as wonderful and amazing as her needs some sort of an ode type thing to them so here is my strange attempt:
1. Maddie is a red-head. you guys dont even know how cool that is
2. Shes not just a redhead, shes a short red- head!!
3. She has literally the best taste in music, nobody's ever heard of the bands she listens to but then their amazing!
4. Maddie is so nice and welcoming to everyone.
5. Maddie is like a flipping great dancer!
6.. When she sees parkers face....she wants to throw up, but its even worse when she sees shirleys unattractive muscles!!:)
7. She is the only one who would ever be willing to do weird things with me, like plan all of our friends futures or run through a freak rainstorm screaming and singing!
8.  I could write millions of other things about Maddie!
9. She is an AMAZING friend, and she is always there for me when I need her or even when I just feel like complaining to someone, she gives great advice and is THE best listener!
10. She has an amazing testimony that inspires mine and everyones all of the time! Shes not afraid to share it! And you can tell she knows who she is!
Mads, I love you! Thank you for everything! All i can say is that im pretty blessed to have THE most amazing friends ever!
love, Belle

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH! I LOVE YOU! you make me sound way cooler than I am! really! but I love you! thanks so much cutie patootie!

    ReplyDelete