CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Confessions of a true blogger nerd!

I have recently learned how addictive blogging is. I was inspired by my dear friend Madison Ameilia Hyde, her blog is great and cool and mine will never compare. Its only been a month since I started this blasted thing and I already think in blog posts, its ridiculous! If anyone is reading this then they know way to much about me! They now that I am a freak! They know about my weird socail events and oh so strange family! You guys, I am sorry! I post way to often I post about anything and everything! And I realize you all probobly so dont care! but I just love blogging and people who have blogs! Its great, it really is!

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry about it! I am the exact same way! And guess what!? I feel really offended because I am not in the sister picture on the side bar, because I was taking the actual picture. So now I feel sad. We need to convince someone to take a picture of all of us together, (not in halloween form) so we can have a picture with ALL the sisters. (even the camera nerd. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kylie your blog is greater and cooler than mine! Hahahah! I love you! And agree with Lesha that a sister picture with all of us together is in dire need. You are the best.

    ReplyDelete